Tuesday 18 December 2012

Obligatory "About Me" Post

Muir




Hi everyone! As this is my first post on this blog, I thought you might like to know a bit about me.

I am a 30-something guy currently living near Halton, Cheshire, England with my pre-teen son and a cat. Originally born and raised in the USA, I've lived in England since late 2001.

My past education consists of American High School (graduated in 1995 with a 3.2 GPA) and one year of college (studied Psychology and Religion). Currently I'm studying Game Development with Train2Game, working toward a City & Guild Level 7 diploma. In addition to this, I am taking several assorted free courses on Coursera, Udacity and other free online course platforms. Most of these courses are/will be computer programming and gaming-related courses with a smattering of science and humanities courses.

In addition to this blog, I can be found on various websites on the internet. Links to these places can be found on the right side of my blog.

This blog will be used to post updates relating to my Train2Game course in addition to any games and programs that I make - either as part of my course or as personal projects.

If there is anything else you would like to know about me, please ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment